Saturday, July 30, 2005

Travel

Well, I have a lot of little trips (South Dakota, LA, Houston, D.C.) that I want to take at the moment, but those are mostly to see people. I also want to go to Disneyland and Disney World again. Those places are great. Let's see... my dream vacations include: Alaska, Europe, and Australia. I would love to take a trip where I see the majority of Europe. I've only been to Germany and that was way to long ago.

Anyway, I found out that school will probably not start until August 30th. So I have an extra week to get ready. I'm glad about that, especially since I am moving on Aug. 22nd and school was originally starting on Aug. 23rd. Why the delay? Well, the building is still under construction and now they don't think it will be finished until Aug. 24th.... we can move our stuff in on the 25th... hopefully.

I was super lazy yesterday, so I'm making up for it by running around like crazy today.
Love,
T

P.S. I'm glad to see that people are posting again.

No comments: