Sunday, July 17, 2005

I repent

OK, Jared, I got the message. I spent yesterday doing laundry and trying to get things a little organized around here. Today was busy with church and then Nathan and Amanda came over for dinner. We played some games in the evening and now I'll take a few minutes to let all of you know that I really do love you and I love to hear what everyone is up to. We took over 300 pictures on our trip but I won't be posting all of them. I'll put some on my page soon and I hope you all enjoy them.

We have a couple more adventures coming soon. We're taking Mindy down to Utah and spending a couple of days in the Family History Center and we're going to Seattle when Trina and Adam are there for a conference. We're looking forward to both of these.

I need to go to bed soon so I can get myself back to a normal sleep schedule.

I love you all,
MOM

No comments: