Saturday, December 11, 2004

Word from Corporate Headquarters

As dad's secretary I have the privilege of typing this message for him He says, "Since I can't vote for myself I do want to let you know that I will accept the promotion if it is offered. I'm proud to serve my corporation. I'll do everything in my power to see that we are successful." (What we're successful at? Who knows.)

My suggestion for the promotion is that we put a deadline on it and if everyone hasn't voted by that time the votes that are in make the decision. I also feel that a majority should be all that is necessary.

Tonight the girls are at a branch Christmas Party and Nathan and Amanda just left, after coming over to do their laundry. They're off to see Music Man at Gallery. We've been busy getting ready for Christmas. I was hoping to finish all my decorating today but I didn't get that far.

Love ya,
Mom and Dad

No comments: