Saturday, December 25, 2004

Happy Boxing Day

Firstly, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to talk to everyone today. Mom called at 9:30 this morning, waking us up (we were up late watching the Harry Potter DVD's that we opened early from Mom and Dad), and then we got upstairs to open presents a little after 10. Several phone calls between us and Oregon, and one to Nate and Manda, but nothing from Trina, Eric, or Jared (Trina I've got church from 9-12, Eric and Jared I'll try to give you a call unless you call me first). We had dinner at a friend's house, and only just got home (it's now 10:30). The good news is, we DID end up with a white Christmas .. as we were heading out around 5:30 there was a light layer of snow. It kept on snowing, so now we've got several inches, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon. It would have just been too weird not to have snow on Christmas (come on, it's Canada!). Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Jason and I enjoyed all our presents, and had a good time being together. I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone thought of my present! I worked so hard on them (and Eric, you sent me Grover the day after I burned the CD's!). I really hope you like them. Merry Christmas, and a Happy Boxing Day!

No comments: