Thursday, December 09, 2004

Update on Us

First of all, Tawnia I will pray for you and it is okay to cry. I wanted to tell every one that Brooke is doing great in school. I am feeling awfully proud. Yesterday, her teacher was just raving about Brooke. Mrs. Lard (unfortunate name) said Brooke is doing very well-like she has been going to school forever. She said Brooke is well behaved, smart, and fitting in well. Then she said that I was doing a good job with her. As a mother, nothing makes me feel better than that. Today her teacher's aid said that he is a very good girl. Brooke was excited that she got to go outside on the school's playground today. Today was the first time, since it finally stopped raining. Bryan is doing great, too.

Yesterday, I went to the parent involvement meeting for Northwest ISD. I was very excited, because Bryan name was pulled for the door prize. We won a Leapfrog Imagination desk. The kids love it. For the first time I have full access to the family car and it feels like freedom. Jared was 1.69 miles away and he riding he electric scooter. I believe he is having fun riding it. We are getting geared up for Chistmas and having fun. We went to the city of Keller Christmas party and it was really fun, especially the free horse and carriage ride. Bryan loved Rudoph and we couldn't get his to stopped hugging his legs. We are doing fantastic here. Bye for now.
Michelle

No comments: