Monday, December 27, 2004

the second day after Christmas ...

Did anyone notice that Adam posted for the first time? And I agree with Dad that he should get his own posting rights instead of having to sign on under Mom's name all the time. Moderator Eric, get on that!

We had a nice and quiet Christmas, which was good since I'm still in recovery mode. Still getting tired easily and sleeping a lot and having mood swings, but generally feeling okay. We watched the whole original Star Wars trilogy on Christmas Day and used the foot spa with soaking oils and scrubs and stuff. Mmmmm ... that felt SO good! Yesterday, we spent the afternoon working on a Christmas puzzle that Adam got for us - it's a mean one because of how the edges of the pieces are cut. Mom, we may want to do a swap with you - you've got all those puzzles in the storage room, and I'm curious to hear what you think of this one.

Today, I'm at work and going through stacks of paper that have been sitting around for who knows how long. One of my bosses was supposed to be in today because he's leaving the country for most of January (but will still haunt me via email - he always does) but I still haven't seen him and it's 1. Whatever.

There was something else I was going to say, but I forget.

No comments: