Tuesday, December 28, 2004

actually

I sent Emily an email wishing her a happy birthday, and I'm sure a few phone calls have been made as well.

You all know my opinion on the Chaos issue; Nathan and I have expressed our views rather eloquently and Mom and Trina threw in a couple of comments as well. I'm going to archive all the debate posts when this is done and add it to the history, even if the Captain remains a Captain. (and I had a great Major Chaos page all ready to add to 2004. Oh well.)

For those who may not have heard, Bryan fell in the bathtub the other day and MAY have broken his collarbone. He's hurting pretty bad and the Dr. noticed a "suspicious spot" on the x-ray that looked like a "greenstick fracture". It's the most minor kind of fracture (is "most minor" an oxymoron?) and he doesn't need any splints or anything. Just ... handle with care. We're avoiding picking him up at all, and just letting him climb around on his own if he needs to get up on a chair or anything. It's what he does anyway.

No comments: