Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Even if Nathan manipulates his time again, I am still the FIRST to wish Dad a happy birthday on the blog. Go me! Anyway, Happy Birthday, Dad! I voted yes for your promotion to Major Chaos. I mean, look at you - 8 kids, 5 kid-in-laws, 2 1/4 grandchildren (I'm not halfway yet, only a quarter), and TEN great-grandbirds when the new eggs hatch. Yeah, I'd call that Major Chaos especially when we're all in the same place at the same time.

Question for Mindy - is Nekoshi pronounced "nee-koe-shee" or "nee-kaw-shee"? Or am I doing the first and last syllables wrong too? Yes, she's a very cute kitty. If you get pregnant soon, you're NOT allowed to change the litter box! Really! There's some kind of chemical in kitty-poo that you shouldn't be near because it could hurt the baby. Something to consider there ...

In other news, I leave this afternoon to go to Savannah for 3 days for work. Another conference - same ol'. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this, but every conference, I've progressively been given more to do. At least it's nice that my control freak bosses (they said it, not me) are relinquishing some of that control and I don't have to get a change in my breathing pattern approved.

Adam and I set up our Christmas tree during Thanksgiving weekend and I've started writing our Christmas cards. But we really kicked off the Christmas season by going to a performance of Handel's Messiah at the National Cathedral on Sunday. WOW! First of all, they performed THE WHOLE THING. Usually, only sections of it are performed at Christmas because the non-famous part of it is about Easter. It was all just wonderful. I'm so glad we did that.

1 comment:

Mindy Sebastian said...

Trina, it is pronoucned Nee-KOE-shee.