Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Happy 24

th Birthday, Emily. Yeah, it's funny to me that the only person who's mentioned your birthday is someone that LIVES with you. And now here I am, and I am here with you too... isn't it ironic.

Adam, Hello, thanks for posting, welcome to the family blog. It's good to have you. Trina, I did notice that he'd posted, I just haven't posted in awhile and my mind has been elsewhere.

I am enjoying being home and relaxing. It's not something I'm going to have a lot of time for once I get back to Utah, so I might as well enjoy it now. I spent last night out at Kellly (Stenlund) Vasquez' cabin with Kelly, Karien, and Carrie. It was a lot of fun. Today I stopped by and visited Annie Parker, and tomorrow I'm hopefully going up into Portland to see Lisa and Allyson, to former college roommates. I also have to take Emily out for her birthday at some point, and I wanted to go clothes shopping sometime... and well, I have plenty to do in order to stay busy for the next few days. And yes, I am looking forward to returning to Utah.

Now that the holidays are winding down... I think we should get back to the business of blogging. So Mom, do you have a new question for us? And what is everyone's opinion on the "Captain Chaos Debate" so that Dad can get some attention as well.

-T

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Have you kept in touch with Dan while you've been away?