Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas Eve!

Jason and I have been invited to a friend's house for a big Christmas dinner tomorrow. Of course we're going to go, because we're making our big dinner tonight. Ham, rolls, potatoes and gravy, peas, and some super yummy sparkling jello, with a couple of pies for dessert. Should be yummy! Anyway, so we're going over there for dinner, anytime after four, so please call before then. And who is calling who, so I don't miss anyone? I know that Mom and Dad will call here, and Trina, so there are all the girls, but what about the boys? Well, if they don't call me, I'll just have to call them instead.

Good to hear that Oregon and DC have gotten my packages. Everyone can take the cards off the front, they're your Christmas cards to put up with all the others .. and they say nothing about the presents. Just please, don't talk about the presents until everyone has opened them (as the Oregon people guessed) yes, they are the same. I'm looking forward to hearing how much you like them though! (And no, Trina, your package has not arrived yet, but it doesn't mean it won't make it.)

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm not sure how much celebrating we have in mind .. Jason is just happy not to be working. We'll have a nice dinner though, and we've got a friend coming over .. maybe we'll rent a few Christmas movies (like the Grinch, since Jason hasn't seen that one). Have a good time celebrating, and we'll talk to everyone tomorrow.

No comments: