Monday, December 13, 2004

Ahem -

Trina, you said no one posted, well I did! And decided that the only one who cared about my life was Michelle, because she was the only one that noticed it. But anyway, enough rant from me.

Jared, I'll vote yes, I guess... I think for me Captain has always been tradition... and I have a hard time changing that.

Anyway, my exciting news is that when I was talking to Bryan on the phone yesterday he said my name for the first time ever, well, at least it was the first I'd ever heard it. I was very excited. He said "Hello, Tawna." There's no better way to get to an Aunt's heart then to say her name.

My car is still not fixed, at the moment we're working on getting Amy's car fixed. Oh, Amy has been driving me to work and because of that she ended up getting a job at my work as a TA in 1st grade... she started today, so we're carpooling from now on. =) I still want my car fixed though.

Last night my roommates and a few friends went caroling and took cookies to some other friends in the ward. It was great fun, but I am still looking forward to coming home and going caroling. When they asked me who I wanted to carol too, I kept saying, George, the Hubers, the Dicksons, the Albertsons... etc. Yeah, I'm looking forward to being home in just 8 days.

Well, I hope everyone is having FHE tonight... because we're actually not, something about finals and everyone being too stressed to do anything.

Later
-T

No comments: