Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Adventures of Hank... continued

Well, I decided to try and drive Hank the other day... only then he wouldn't even start. So I called the mechanic that morning.... they told me they would come and tow my car to the shop. So they did that afternoon when I was home to give them the key... (this was yesterday.) This afternoon I called to ask them what was up with my car. First, they told me that they had jump-started my car, therefore it was the battery that made it not start, therefore they wouldn't pay for the tow... I was livid. I told them that it was still idling badly when I picked it up and they hadn't fixed my car... I wanted it fixed... and I'm NOT paying any more money for that. The guy said he'd try and figure out what was wrong with it. I don't understand why he hadn't been working on it previously. Anyway, he called back later, and it turns out that the fuel injector pump they had put on... "had gone bad"... but they won't get a new one in 'til tomorrow morning... maybe I'll actually get my car back BEFORE Christmas break... but I'm not counting on it.

Anyway, in other news I gave my roommates their Christmas presents last night, and they had all gone in together on mine... it was some money towards my purchase of a guitar... yippee... hopefully I can find a good one at a pawn shop around here... Steph said she had seen some. So for my birthday... all I really want is more donations to "the guitar fund." and... a puppy.

Now I'm going to walk to the grocery store with Ames and then we're having some friends over to watch the extended version of LOTR 3. This is so I don't have to wait until going home to watch it... though I may watch it again then.

Love you guys-
T

P.S. Thanks N

No comments: