Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Good vibes from Eric

It's JUNE everybody!

I'm now faced with the page of the calendar I've been waiting for all year so far. There's the weddings, vacation, the first day of summer. It's all there. I'm so excited.

We spent most of the day yesterday at our friend's pool with a few families from the ward. BBQ. It was a lot of fun. We then had dinner, a movie, and root beer floats with one of the couples from the barbecue. We ended up staying up too late and had a tough time getting out this morning. But the weather has been beautiful since Sunday, and it's nice to be looking at the start of summer.

We just had an "emergency" in our building. False alarm I guess, but we got to walk down the stairs (from the 8th floor) and stand around for a little while. Fun.

We got Trina's invitation this week, which was exciting, and it joined Nathan's on the fridge.

We'll see you all in Oregon soon (except for Mindy and Jason I guess).

Take care.

Love,
Eric

No comments: