Friday, June 04, 2004

Tawnia's MHS Memory (and a little news too)

Hey everybody!

Well, first for the news. I just bought Jared's plane ticket, so he is officially coming for Nate's wedding. Hooray! It wouldn't be the same without him. Now if only Mindy and Jason were coming the family would ALL be here. (sniff, sniff)

Anyway, I also thought you should all know that I am no longer the RS pres. I got released on Sunday and replaced by Emilee Hatfield, whom none of you know (except of course, Nate, Amanda, Emily and Clarissa... and maybe Mindy.)

My favorite MHS memory. Well, I enjoyed a lot of things, like being in "The Sound of Music," singing in the choir, going to Germany, taking four years of German, and being involved in Model UN. But I think my favorite memory is eating lunch with my buddies. We had a certain spot in senior hall that we sat in (even though I was the only Senior) In fact we sat there my Junior year too, I think. But anyway, it was always great to just sit and laugh and enjoy lunch. Those were good times.

See you all when you get here!
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: