Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day

I love you, Dad. You've always taken great care of me, and you still do, even though I'm married and moved away. Especially with all the money things.. you've always been really helpful with that. It has certainly made things easier for me! Thanks.

I've got so many favorite Dad memories.. like whenever I would go shopping with Dad, he would let me get just about anything I wanted, even though Mom would have said no. Like one time we went up to the mall, so he could pick up the Princess Bride movie.. and we stopped in at the Disney store. Even though I had to pay for it, Dad let me get a stuffed Eeyore and some earrings. I also remember the fast and testimony meeting after Dad had been in the hospital.. I bore my testimony and publicly thanked everyone for fathers, especially my own. I cried, and that was the only time I ever remember seeing Dad cry too.

love,
mindy

No comments: