Wednesday, June 30, 2004

End of the Month

Hello everyone!

This is the fortieth post this month, which makes June the record holder for the most posts... more than April and May combined. That is so cool. I'm glad everyone is participating (who is participating). It's good to hear from Emily these days, and hopefully I can get her on with her own login soon.

My favorite wedding memories were certainly the sealings. It was very special to be present for Trina's and Nathan's sealings to their eternal companions. And to be there for Mindy as well. I only regret missing Jared's. Anyway, they were both unique and very enjoyable experiences.

I also enjoyed cooking the lunch for Trina's wedding, though I couldn't have done it without all the help from so many people... Clarissa, Mom, Laurel, Sam, Issac (aka "Pepper Boy"), Cheryl, Deb, Tawnia, Emily, Amanda, Nathan... I'm probably forgetting someone... I don't know who all prepped the meat before I got there. It was a mighty feast and a great experience. And then the reception that afternoon was really beautiful. It was nice to see old friends and it was great to see Trina and Adam so happy and ready to face life together. I should be more specific. I liked the flowers, and the bales of hay in the field. And I thought Adam's nephews were really cute and funny.

Okay, then there's Nathan's wedding. I enjoyed the rehearsal day. I liked meeting Amanda's family. They were really sweet. And it was fun times with Nathan's friends. And then the brunch/ring ceremony/reception was cool. It was good food and good times. I felt sorry for the poor guests sitting in the sun, but I was cool in the shade up front. Lucky me. The whole car thing was fun to support and be in on, but I must admit I did none of the dirty work myself, aside from buying some of the supplies. It was also nice to see Amanda and Nathan ready to face life together and they looked very happy and just a little bewildered. No, I take that back. Just happy.

Okay, that's all for this post. I think I've rambled on enough.

Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

Love,
Eric

No comments: