Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Palmers Forever

You know, I don't think we could ever escape being a Palmer.. EVER! Not that any of us want to.. but ya know? I love it that we have a family that is so close, and that we even have this blogger thing.. always staying in contact and stuff. We've got family in every time zone (most in PST, Jay and I in MST (and soon Tawnia too), Jared and family in CST, and then Trina and Adam in EST), and yet we're closer than some families that all live in the same house! Count our blessings! It does take a lot of getting used to being included in a new family.. one just of you and your spouse, and then your spouse's family. I like having lots of family!

I'd like to officially welcome Adam and Amanda to the family. Amanda probably has a much easier time adjusting to that, since she's been around the family so much more, but Adam is certainly welcome too (even though I haven't even met you!). You'll learn soon enough that we're all great, and we all talk and stay in contact.. and love each other very much! Glad you could join in the fun.

love,
mindy

No comments: