Tuesday, June 29, 2004

not honeymoon hermits

Adam and I are making a conscious effort to NOT drop off the edge of the planet and disappear from the lives of everyone we know, although it would be really easy to do just to UNPACK! 8 very large pieces of luggage have exploded all over the apartment. But anyway - last night, we went to the Isaiah FHE group that Beth and I organized back in January. Tonight is institute. Saturday is the soccer game (DC has a pro team, Adam LOVES soccer, and I got tickets for his birthday), and we're having the Elders over for dinner on Sunday. And this is just the first week back.

Mindy, I wish you could have been with us all for the weddings. My favorite part of my wedding day was OF COURSE when Adam and I were kneeling at the altar. My favorite part of Nathan and Amanda's festivities (besides the sealing) was when Brooke and Annika were walking down the path in their Cinderella dresses, and Annika dumped all her rose petals out in one big pile.

As for pictures - I think, Mom, that it would be much easier if, instead of emailing them after scanning them, you had Eric post them on the junglechicken.com page. That way we can have more and see them clearer. We could do junglechicken.com/trinadam and junglechicken.com/nathanamanda or something like that. Or, if you do email them, make them SMALLER! SMALLER SMALLER SMALLER so we can see the whole picture on the screen instead of having to scroll just to see one picture. I hate that.

No comments: