Friday, June 11, 2004

Happy Friday

Hey everybody it's Friday, and we're a week away from Trina's wedding. It's coming so fast. I still don't know what I'm going to wear! So anyway, I guess I don't have much to say. I'm busy with school and work and church and most of all watching TV and drawing chicken cartoons. I'm planning on completely revamping Jungle Chicken dot com by this Fall, and I have about twenty short cartoons in some stage of development. I'm still working on the writing, art, design of the site, and product tie-ins, so any ideas are welcome.

Well anyway, since Trina hasn't come up with another question for everyone, here's mine:

Our family took a lot of great summer vacations. What's your favorite summer vacation memory? Or maybe you could share a sample of them.

One that comes to my mind is going to Canada and Dad driving on the sidewalk in our huge van, and going to the zoo and Nathan saying: "TAXI!" as a joke, but then the taxi stopped. That was a good one. And then sleeping in the van at a rest stop after our campground had too many mosquitos. And earlier on that trip we saw where Mom's childhood home used to be in Bellingham, and we went to that park and slid down that spillway... I could go on for a while on this one. Okay, your turn now.

Love,
Eric

No comments: