Thursday, June 17, 2004

Crazy happenings

Things are a bit hectic here at Palmer Central. I don't think I'd want to be a movie producer. Coordinating this major production is exciting but very stressful. I think most of the background work is done, at least I hope so. Now the cast is beginning to arrive. On Monday Michelle, Brooke and Bryan arrived. On Tuesday evening we had a shower for Amanda. Late that night Trina and Adam arrived. Yesterday was spent: shopping - Mom; sewing - Michelle and Deb, getting the marriage license and a ton of other stuff - Trina and Adam; sewing - JoAnne; on the job - Dad and Emily; I'm not sure what Tawnia and Clarissa were up to; Dad also mowed the Kiser's lawn. Today we need to get ready for the dinner Saturday, put elastic in the skirts, buy white blouses, and welcome a few more guests. Then tomorrow will be even busier.

I'm going to run now because my list gets longer and the time shorter as I write.

Love to you all,
MOM

No comments: