Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My Glorious Football Career

Boy that picture brought back a lot of memories. Those old-time uniforms make me pine for the more innocent days of the early 1990s. Also, I remember they didn't want me to play with my glasses on, but I insisted since without them I couldn't see the receivers! Also, I remember this game because I was playing sick. You can tell from my greenish complexion. There was no way I was sitting that one out though! Look at what a great time I was having. I loved it out there.

On a technical note, I resized the picture to a width of 500 (that's pixels, and I did it by adding the attribute width=500 within the IMG tag), so it would not be so huge on the page. In addition, those of you posting pictures (and I hope more of you do) may want to resize your images in a photo editor first so they don't take so long to download.

Love you all and see you soon!
Eric

PS Sorry to Mindy and Jason about the Flames losing last night... The Lakers lost the first game of the NBA Finals on Sunday, so we're feeling your pain. For now.

No comments: