Sunday, June 13, 2004

you thought you got rid of me...

My favorite school memory will probably have to be with the band. I went on three trips to California with the band. I went to Disneyland twice, and Six Flags the other time. I also liked being on a video announcement about supporting our custodians. It opened with me sitting alone at a table in the commons eating chips and drinking a pepsi. Then a few people walked through and dumped bags of trash onto the table I was at. After about five bags are covering the table, I stood up, walked over to the garabage can and threw my chips bag away. The trash was trash we picked up through out the day that people had litterd all over the campus leaving it up to the janitors to pick up. The show ran a couple times.
I also seemed to try and be in a dress as much as I could. I was my sophomore year in the only school play I was in. Also Mr. Mac High I wore a dress. My junior year I sang along with jemomo jones Barbie Girl. I was Barbie and Jem was Ken. I wasn't in a dress, but I was in pink.
I like vacations. I can not think of a spcific one right now, but I will onder it for a little while.

the nathan

No comments: