Thursday, June 17, 2004

Today is Thursday

Good morning all!

Today is Thursday. Frankly, I'm surprised no one has posted for the last few days. It's not like you have anything better to do than post to the blog, especially those of you in Oregon.

But that's cool, that's cool. I forgive you all. There are already many more posts in June than there were in May. I think my favorite vacation might actually be the one I'm about to take. I'm very excited to see everyone (except Mindy and Jason, sob) and to meet Adam and to cook a lot of Chinese food.

Laurel's last day at Saddleback Memorial was yesterday, and now she's a fulltime artist except she's getting ready for the trip today, and then she's going on vacation, but after that she's a fulltime artist. Be sure to congratulate her when you see her.

And I'm afraid I'll have to do some homework at the house. Probably on Monday and Tuesday next week. I'll try not to spend to much time on it.

It's been overcast for the last few days here. Kind of a downer. I hope it's sunny in Oregon. I just looked at Weather.com and it's supposed to be in the 80's all next week. Nice. It's supposed to be cloudy and in the lower 70's here all week. Go figure.

Okay, I've written enough. I should get back to work.

Love,
Eric

No comments: