Thursday, June 17, 2004

computer problems

Jason and I are doing well, but out computer has been out of commission for the past week, and I'm only able to write this because I'm at my volunteer thing, and there was only one baby to watch... so I've got the chance to use the computer. Everyone knew I was alive anyway, since I've had several phone calls this week.

Jason turned 32 on Monday. We had a yummy Jello cake and ice cream on Sunday, with a bunch of friends over. Potluck barbeque, and lots of noise. Good fun. Jason appreciates all the phone calls and singing.

I'm doing well. The paperwork for my immigration is coming together. Jason's Dad was kind enough to give us the money for it, so we're hoping to send it all in by the end of this month. Then we have to wait. Who knows how long that will take. I'm just glad all that is just about over. I work on scrapbooking and drawing during the day. Yesterday and today I made pillows out of some flannel pj pants that I had torn.. they're so soft and comfy!

As for my favorite summer vacation memory... going to Disneyland was always so much fun. I'm hoping that Jason and I will get to go there within the next year or two.. as a late honeymoon. I've also started loving the beach a lot more within the past year- going with the relief society and with Trina.. good memories.

I'm getting kicked out though, so I've got to run. Good luck with all the weddings, and congratulations. I really wish we could be there!

love,
mindy

No comments: