Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Another Two Cents

Glad I was able to inspire some joy and happiness into the blog with my request. I can't really say much about the car thing.. but then I wasn't there. For me though, I only had soap on my windows, and then it rained, so Jason and I only have the pictures as proof. And my send off was non-existant... we walked through the living room, everyone said "bye!" and we went out the door. If you want a big farwell, you plan it, just like everything else. Besides, with all the GOOD things that happened (like hey! you're married now!), let's not dwell on the bad. There are some things I would have done different at my wedding, but I just remember all the fun, good stuff that was perfect.

As for that whole "still our sister" something.. I seem to remember having that drilled into my brain before I got married to Jason, by none other than Trina. Being lectured that I'm always your sister, and then having you turn around and deeming us "extended family" seemed somewhat harsh. I love you and all, but can you at least make up your mind?

And on a joyous note, our friend Aaron won his baseball game tonight.

love,
mindy

No comments: