Wednesday, June 30, 2004

There's a reason it's called Insanity Inc

Welcome to our wacky, insane family. For all the bickering and carrying on, we really do love one another. Here are a few pictures from Trina and Adam's wedding. I have many more to scan and send but I thought I'd do them a few at a time. If there are particular ones that you want to see here, let me know. Also I shrunk the pictures but I can make them even smaller if you think that would be better.


Leaving the Temple.



The Wedding Party


The Palmer Family (someone suggested that Eric add in Jared and Mindy and Jason so we can all be in the picture)


I love this one with Brooke. She was trying so hard to pose for the pictures. She kept making faces trying to get the perfect smile.


This is one of my favorites. It looks like Trina is saying "I've got my man!" and Adam is asking, "What have I gotten myself into?"



The cake - baked and frosted by Julie Richeson; decorated with fresh flowers by Beccy Kiser and her mom.


That's it for the moment.
I love you all,
MOM

No comments: