Thursday, May 27, 2004

Tawnia News

Hey Everyone,

Well I ended up having today of work (the child I would usually be "babysitting" at school has the flu.) So I decided to come into Mac and get an oil change in my car. I made the mistake of doing this through my mechanic because I also needed him to figure out why my brake light wouldn't go off.... well, It's been over two hours and I don't even think he's looked at my car yet. Anyway, I took the opportunity to come to the library, check my e-mail and the blog and give you all an update. The computer at home is still sick, so we can't really use it.

Anyway, my update is... there are only nine more days of school for me and then I'm off for the summer! I'm very excited. It has been nice to sub all day, every day, for the last three months because it means my bank accounts might actually still have money in them when the summer is over. I almost wish that I was going to come back and sub next year, because I'd already have two long term sub jobs (two different people who will have maternity leave!)

But alas, I'm moving to Provo. Yes, that is offically offical. I got my contract just the other day. So now I just have to figure out if I'm going to school or not and where I'll be working. I can move in on August 25th and I'm very excited about all this... not living in Provo so much, but moving back out on my own again will be nice.

I am very excited to go to Idaho this summer. On the way there I'm planning on stopping in Boise to visit an old college roommate and on the way back I'm going to detour through Moscow, ID and visit my best friend from Ricks. (She'll have had her baby boy while I'm at EFY.) So I'll actually be gone for about a month.

After that I'll drive home again (because it will still be about two or three weeks until I can move into my place in Provo.) I'll relax for a day or two, pack my stuff and then drive down to Provo with Amy Ward. I want to do a temple marathon on the way there (basically stopping at every temple we can.) And Amy is all for it. It should be great fun.

So there's an update on me.

Jared and Michelle- thanks for talking to me on the phone this morning! I needed to do something while I waited for the library to open and I figured, what better thing to do.

I'll see everyone in two and a half or three weeks (depending on when you arrive!)

Love,
Tawnia

Oh and Eric -- I'll yell at Emily and Clarissa for you, but at the moment there's nothing they can do because we don't have a computer.

No comments: