Monday, May 24, 2004

our post of the week

It's a good thing Mom isn't a basket case over the weddings, because I definitely am. Adam gets the Medal of Honor for keeping his cool in hostile territory. Over the weekend, we FINALLY took a break, after about 6 weeks of term papers and finals and work conferences and crazy projects and moving and his trip to Florida and the stupid wedding announcements and ... AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I was stressin'. So Adam took me on a date. We went to the Air and Space Museum annex out at the Dulles airport, and it was really neat. Then he took me to McDonald's even though he hates it because I wanted a shake.

This week, we're going to see Shrek 2 on Wednesday, then go to the World War II Memorial dedication stuff on the Mall on Thursday (it's a 4-day event), and then go to New York on Friday for the weekend. I'm meeting Adam's mother and 2 of his brothers, and we're going to the Manhattan Temple open house. We're taking time to play, instead of working all the time - this is a good thing.

Love, Trina and Adam

No comments: