Wednesday, May 26, 2004

dance of joy - LA LA LA!

The first wave of the wedding announcements was put in the mail on my way to work this morning. A box went to Mom with a bunch in it, and a lot of pictures (so people at home can see more of Adam than the ONE picture I have sent via email). Announcements went to all family members on both sides and a number of A-list priority friends, like people who are doing stuff for the wedding. Tonight we'll go through the rest of the names and keep putting on address stickers until we run out of announcements, and then ... TOO BAD to everyone else. We have stuff printed to make 350 - I stopped at 300, and I'm done. No more.

Mindy, I think I sent you all three pictures that we used in the announcements. Let me know if I forgot to put them in, and I'll put them in the package of pictures I send to you after the wedding.

Next week - Adam's tux and ring. We still don't have them. Oh, and my shoes. Adam said he'll let me wear sneakers - at first he said "No way" but then he was in his friend's wedding a couple of weeks ago and had to wear those super-shiny tux shoes. He HATED them. The first thing he said when he came home was "I hated those shoes. You can wear sneakers."

3 weeks from today, we will be in Oregon getting the marriage license - hooray!

No comments: