Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hello from Michelle

This is my first time to blog. We have so much going on, so I thought I would give it a try. We did buy a new car (15600 miles) on Saturday after Jared car accident on Friday night. There was an intense thunder storm and well the car was destroyed. We got a 2003 Hyudai Accent-power everything, CD player, ect. We are getting much better gas mileage, which matters when we drive over 400 miles a week. It is a white car. Other news, Bryan is getting better. He can do the military crawl. He still hates the sponge baths and being fed. He is sleeping better. I only got up with him 3 times last night. Hooray! That is a massive improvement from 6-8 times. Man I feel better. I look forward to coming to the weddings next month, but right now that still seems a long time away.

No comments: