Monday, May 24, 2004

Eric and Laurel Update

Well, somebody had to say it, and I'm glad that it was Jared.

I'd been kind of bummed that there weren't more posts this month, but at least there were some this morning. It's good to hear the news from everyone. What I want to know is what Clarissa and Emily are up to. They haven't accepted their invitations to join the blog, so ... gee ... has anyone heard from them lately?

Okay, enough of that. Laurel and I are both doing fine. We're working on her illustration website (www.laurelpalmer.com) and getting all excited for the trip. We're planning on driving about 3000 miles in the course of our vacation. Good times. We also have a racoon trapped in our wall. Maybe Laurel will draw a picture of it for everyone. We can hear the coon scratching around every night as we sit in the living room.

Oh, and I'm back in school, which means I have a whole new set of stressful events in store. I really should do everything early and all, but I never do... I'll probably have some homework to do while we're in Oregon, but not too much. I certainly sympathize with Jared's juggling work and school, and he has the kids to top it off.

Okay, back to work. Take care all!

Love,
Eric

No comments: