Friday, May 21, 2004

Hello?

Michelle and I have observed an interesting phenomenon. When Eric awakened the Blog, everyone stopped sending e-mails because the Blog went to everyone automatically. Now that hype has kind of cooled down, so now nobody blogs and still nobody emails! I like to read what everyone's up to! And I actually prefer the blog because it doesn't take up any of my limited e-mail space.

So here's my news. Last weekend I had to work overtime because we had a big sale, so I was really struggling to keep my homework caught up. I had a research presentation yesterday, and a mid-term tomorrow and another exam coming up Monday. Now I'm still working top speed to get ahead for next week because there's another big sale Memorial Day weekend ("even bigger than the last one!" they say) so I'll lose a day and a half of prime homework time again next week. Then I've got another research paper due right after that.

Note to tawnia -- Jay (my boss) says I should know something by Tuesday...

No comments: