Thursday, May 11, 2006

Update from Jared

Hi everybody! I thought I'd go ahead and give you all an update on us. First of all, we are certainly happy to hear that Trina and Summer are home safe and sound. I've been busy as usual at work. Michelle has been busy as usual taking children to the doctor. Sometimes it seems like that's all she does. Fortunately, Bryan is doing much better. Those antibiotics are definitely helping. Brooke only has a couple weeks of kindergarten left, and only a couple weeks of Daisy Scouts as well. Next Saturday she will have her "bridging ceremony" and become a Brownie. She's very excited about it. Apparently, Brooke's troop was selected as the number one Girl Scout troop (I'm guessing in the local area). They went from 4 to 15 girls, and all of them completed all the Daisy requirements. Their leader was ranked "outstanding".

Here's a funny story. I was riding home from work today, when I realized there was a hornet inside my motorcycle helmet. I pulled over and raised the visor, and then it flew out. Okay, I guess it wasn't that funny. You just had to be there.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is a funny story. I think it is funny that I am hearing the story for the first time on the blog. Funny that the face shield is suppose to protect your face, but in this case is was causing you to be in more danger.