Thursday, May 04, 2006

Input needed

It's time to start thinking a little more about costumes for our movie this summer. Thanks to Jared we have the symbol for Dad's shirt. I've changed one of the colors and taken off the word "pure" but the CHAOS will be perfect on a black t-shirt. What does everyone else want me to put together. Will Nathan also wear a Chaos shirt? Will he need a cape? I talked to Eric about my ideas for the Egbert costume but how much of that stuff do I need to gather? I have an idea for the babies costumes - "Super Cute" printed on a onesie - pink and blue respectively, of course. Please tell me once again what Brooke and Bryan what for there costumes - colors, etc. Do they want capes? Does Bryan want a T or a picture of a torpedo? I know you told me earlier and I can probably find it but I also know that kids change their minds quite often. Also I need to know sizes. What do I need to get for anyone else? I know I have 2 months before the movie but that will pass very quickly. I also need to do lots of other things around here and I need to make Summer's blessing dress, so I'll be plenty busy.
Thanks,
MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they do change their minds. Brooke decided a few weeks ago that she wants a tutu and fairy wings instead of a cape. We do have a pair of wings, but no tutu.

Bryan has stuck with his original thing. We had talked about just putting a T on him, but I'm sure he wouldn't complain about a torpedo picture.

Frank and Evelyn said...

I think I can manage the tutu. Netting is pretty cheap and they aren't hard to make. What color? and send me a waist measurement please.

Can someone draw a torpedo for me? I tried but mine didn't look very good.