Monday, May 15, 2006

Is the opposite of "Updates" "Downdates"?

This post is actually serving two purposes. First and foremost, I'm
testing my newfound posting ability. Hello? Hello? Am I
on? Good. Secondly, I am announcing the non-updates on my webpage. I had
a couple things in the works, but my jumpdrive crashed and all my work
vanished into the unfathomable void. So I get to start over from scratch.
I was even going to include most of the old stuff that had previously been
removed, but that's all gone too. Yep, gone. Never to be seen again. An
already fading memory in the depths of insanity. So whatever I eventually
come up with for my page, you can rest assured it will be... something else.

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Jared,

I was just checking to see what I had saved on my computer. I did some back-ups a long time ago - The last one was in Feb 2005. We were taking our computer in and I wanted to make sure we didn't lose anything. You're welcome to what I have that you posted way back then. It's basically only a few of Brooke's pictures and your main page with your face on the dollar bill. Not much but a little bit. I'm so sorry you've lost it all.

Love ya,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Naw, don't worry about it Mom. Thanks for checking, though. We still have all the pictures archived elsewhere. The main stuff I'm upset about losing is some of the current stuff I was working on. All I have left of that is my handwritten design notes, and again my archives of the pictures I was using. But all that lost html code...

Really, I'm not that upset. I'm fine. Hey, this gives me the opportunity to do something completely different!