Thursday, May 11, 2006

My turn...

to tell a funny story. First off I am posting because Jared's funny story made me think of a funny story. Also I am supposed to be working on my final final. And before I get to the funny story I just wanted to let Trina know that the sister in my ward (we'll just call her Lisa) had her baby on the fifth, so when I mentioned her on whichever day I had, I think she had already given birth. But if I remember I will let her know about water. Though I think she has heard of it.

Ok...

the funny story...

This morning Amanda had to be at work at 8. Usually she does not have to be anywhere until 10, so she doesn't even get up until 9 or 9:30. She was frantically getting her things together while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I heard her ask where her purse was. I thought about the last place I had seen it, and that was when we were coming home from the dining hall the night before, so it was probably in the front room. I stepped out of the bathroom to tell her what I knew. As I did so she was going into the kitchen to check in that direction and I saw a funny thing. Upon her shoulder was her purse strap, and on the end of her purse strap was her purse. Who knows how long she had been holding it and looking for it at the same time? I thought it was pretty funny.

and Jared... you didn't have to be there to think your story was funny, because I wasn't there, and I thought it was funny.

Nathan

No comments: