Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Purchases

So far this weekend I have spent a large amount of money. First I went to the dollar tree and get a bunch of stuff for school. Then I went to Sam's Club where I bought groceries, gas, and a digital camera and memory card. Then I went and bought more groceries at Macey's and pizza at Little Ceasers. Oh, and in between the two shopping trips I got on the internet and bought Emily and Clarissa plane tickets so that they can come stay for two or three weeks at the end of June and beginning of July. Needless to say... my bank account is just about wiped out. Good thing I get paid next Saturday.

Oh, and my ticket for Disneyland arrived in the mail! I was pretty excited about that one. And I got the camera because I wanted to have my own camera for my trip to Cali and for the reunion. It's a pretty nice camera and it fits in my pocket.

This week is the last week of school. The kids will be there in the mornings for four hours, and then I will stay for another three hours cleaning, sorting, grading, assessing new students, and having meetings. And the last day of school is next Saturday. So far I know of about five or six students that will definitely be there and several that will definitely NOT be there. It should be interesting.

So that was my expensive weekend. I should probably not go to any stores on Monday... but I think I will be anyway.

Love,
T

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

If you have room can you bring your Apples to Apples game when you come up? I think it would be great fun to play as a family.