Saturday, May 20, 2006

happy graduation day

Today is Adam's graduation day at Georgetown - hooray! He isn't walking in the ceremony this afternoon - sitting outside all that time would be too much for Summer and me. He finished all of his classes in December (his official graduation date was Dec. 20), and he's going to walk at the end of law school. But I wanted to get this added to the list of everything else that's going on around here. Hooray!! Hooray for being ALL the way done with undergrad, and finally getting his certificate for his degree.

As for clothes ... my favorite dress code is jeans and sandals and a t-shirt. I look forward to getting back to that on a regular basis soon.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Congratulations, Adam. That is a great accomplishment. I guess you have been done for several months though. I don't know if I knew or not already, or even if I already congratulated you. But anyways, three cheers for Adam: Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!!!