Saturday, May 06, 2006

I was beginning to wonder...

I was really starting to wonder whether Trina was really pregnant or not. Now that I have seen the picture I guess I can believe it is true. Still could be a ruse to get Mom off her back about having grand-babies. But I really doubt that.

There is a family in our ward that I home teach, and they are about to have their first child. She was due the 30th of April though, and as far as I know, no baby yet. She reminds me of Trina because she is about the same age and the oldest sibling in her family. Her husband is also several years younger than her, but the difference is not as much as Trina and Adam. She was also an English major and either a politics major or minor. Amanda and I have been over to their home to play games a couple of times because they are just waiting for the baby like Trina and Adam. But they already have a home and Kelly, the husband, is already done with school, so they aren’t waiting on as much stuff as Trina and Adam.

I need to go read for finals some more. I lost a few days already from being sick, so I am running a little behind. I hope all of you are doing well and eating your greens.

Nathan

No comments: