Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday Adventures

Today has been quite the adventure.

This morning I got up around 8 a.m. and took my time showering and getting ready for the day. At about 10:30, Mindy and I took my TV to a place to get it fixed. The guy said he couldn't fix it under the warranty unless I called the TV makers and got them to fax him that I was under warranty. SO I called them and they said to go into Wal-Mart and try to get a receipt. So I went to Wal-mart and after a bunch of run around from them they finally decided to print me a receipt... and so I waited, and waited, and then a lady came and told me that it might be awhile because someone was printing some reports. So I went and did some shopping and then went back to the customer service desk... only to find out that my receipt had STILL not been printed. So they are supposed to mail it to me.

I got home at 12:30 just in time for my friend Angela to show up. (She was my roommate at Ricks my Sophomore year.) We went out to lunch and then walked around Provo for awhile. It was really nice to talk to her and just hang out.

After that I came home and Mindy and I went and bought our tap shoes and then went to Target to buy work out pants for our tap class. Class isn't for another week and a half, but we wanted to get them now... just in case they had to be special ordered or something. So now I'm back home again... wearing my tap shoes... and being excited about taking tap dance.

And that's my adventures.
-T

No comments: