Saturday, May 27, 2006

My New Page

Well I finally got it up and running. I've been trying to get it to work all day. I left a lot of the things on there but I arranged them differently. Maybe I should change the title, too, but I haven't decided what to make it yet. Any suggestions?

If someone wants to put the picture of the tutu on the movie page you're welcome to. You can delete my comments if you want.

Jared, how are your changes coming? I keep checking to see if there's anything new

Summer, I love your new blog and the name of it is very clever. I love your pictures and all the comments.

Nathan, are you going to finish the story before you leave for Europe? I keep checking back and it hasn't changed yet.

Let me know what you think of my changes. I'll try to keep it updated more often.

Love ya,
MOM

3 comments:

tawngap said...

Mom, nice job on the new page. I like the vacation stuff. Did you mean to have only ONE question answered under the question part?

-T

Frank and Evelyn said...

Yes, all the other questions I'm saving on my computer and I'll put them on a disk soon so they don't get lost. I'm trying to take a little less space so we have lots of room for baby movies and such.

Anonymous said...

Any changes or updates from me are still a long ways off. I don't currently even have any plans for page updates at the moment. Don't worry, I'll let you all know when I do.