Wednesday, May 03, 2006

summer plans

So today I found out that I might not have a job next year. That is, unless I get my Associates Degree. I've spent the last couple hours on the computer looking around at what it would take to get that done before this fall. From the looks of it, my best bet would be doing Chemeketa classes online over the summer. I'll start making some phone calls and filling out paperwork in the next week, and then classes will officially start towards the end of June. Since I won't have any other work, I'll probably take an overload of classes and spend the whole summer studying, so I can actually have my TA job next year. I really really do want to keep it, and I might as well get my degree anyway - I was planning on it, I'm just being rushed into it a little. Ah well. At least now I have something to do all summer, right?

No comments: