Sunday, April 23, 2006



This is a photo of my apartment. It is the bottom floor apartment of the left side of your screen, but right of the stairs on the far left. The sand volleyball court is right outside my door. It like have the world's biggest sandbox for the kids. That my floor plan. There are 2 pools and a tennis court. The kids like to ride bike on the t court. The kids share the guest bedroom. They each have their own side of the room. They have decorated their side. They also have their own side of the walk-in closet. We did get a washer and dryer in the apartment with a move in special.

We live in a very urban area-lots of shopping, dining, attractions, and traffic. We live about a half mile from the police station, so I feel safe here. I hear sirens day and night-like right now. It's comforting. Honestly, I love my home. There's a park on the corner for the kids to play and me to excercise. I also like living on 4 different bus lines. My community is very diverse. I love living in a place with so many people. I love meeting people and making friends. Jared has a great job here, too. No complaints.

By the way, we finally mailed the pictures yesterday.

No comments: