Thursday, April 27, 2006

Packing

Well, family, yesterday I had my last final. I then spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing of importance -- playing on my computer, watching movies with Rebecca and Juliana (we watched "How's Moving Castle" and another cartoon by the same company, but I can't remember the name right now, and we're planning on doing another double feature tonight and then Rebecca and I will watch more movies on Friday, since Juliana will be gone then). So this afternoon, I did my packing. I did some last minute laundry too, and while I was down there, I checked my mail. Good thing I did -- I got the pictures of Brooke and Bryan -- very cute.

Adam is coming down on Saturday. By the way, Adam, call me when you're leaving D.C. so that I can know when you'll be arriving.

3 comments:

Mindy Sebastian said...

Yes it is Clarissa. And it's Howl's - with an L. I've heard the movie is good, but have not seen it yet. Do you reccommend it Emily?

Emily said...

Yes, it's pretty good. You should see it. The other movie we saw was also a Miyazaki film (I can't remember the name of the girl, but it was "of the Valley of the Winds"). I didn't like the second movie as much as the first.

Last night (Friday) we watched "Driving Miss Daisy" and "Miracle." Tonight Rebecca is going to come over and watch more movies. Probably "Princess Bride" and "Mulan." I don't have a big selection.

Mindy Sebastian said...

I've been looking forward to seeing it. Maybe I'll rent it this weekend. I've seen the Valley of the Winds one .. it was strange. I didn't like it as much as "Spirited Away" - which I'd love to watch again. And I had "Kiki's Delivery Service" on my computer - not bad.