Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Grade 3

I got the call telling me Brooke's test results from radiology. Her ultrasound was completely normal, which is good. Her VCUG revealed grade 3 reflux on the left side. So, I now have a referral for a urologist here in Houston. Pretty much the same as last year.

On other topics, it's starting to get hot-87. No suprise there, of course. 280 miles south did make a difference. We went out to the pool for the first time on Monday. Jared is busy working-data, measurements, calibration, nuclear power source, (you get it-yada, yada, yada.) Have I mentioned lately how much I love him-probably have-he's great! Bryan is great. Yesterday I read Brown Bear, Brown bear to him. Afterwards he thought for a minute and said, "Bryan, Bryan, what do you see....I see Jesus looking at me." ---Really sweet.

Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Keep us posted on what the urologist has to say. We'll keep praying. Bryan's comment is so sweet. You'll have to make a colledtion of those sweet precious things they say.

I love Jared, too, and all the rest of you.

Love,
MOM