Wednesday, April 26, 2006

End of the semester

First of all, let me wish Amanda a happy birthday. Happy birthday, Manda-panda! I did try to call you, but I didn't get an answer.

In other news, my first semester at SVU is offically OVER. I just finished my last exam: music history. I think it went well. Actually, the only class I'm remotely worried about is philosophy. But I'm glad that's over. Now I have three days until I leave here (that's when Adam is going to pick me up). I'll be packing. But I can also watch a few movies, read a book, work on my writing. But I made it.

2 comments:

Skippy said...

Congratulations, Emily!! It sounded like you had a great time and Amanda's mom was very impressed about what Orson Scott Card said about your writing.

Nathan

Emily said...

Thanks, Nate.

By the way, I decided to splurge and buy a computer game. So, Mom and Dad, don't be surprised when that shows up.