Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Earth Day

Well today was a beautiful day here in the great state of Washington. I know that Oregon is a better state, but Washington is pretty cool. I saw a couple of bald eagles flying high in the sky. I heard them first and I looked to the skies to see three large birds flying a ways up there. I am pretty sure two of them were bald eagles, but I am not sure about the third. It was weird, because later we saw one and it looked like it had a white under-side, but maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me.

But the reason I am posting on this blog. My house... I live in a dorm building, which they like to call a residence hall. There are boys and girls that live in my building. Well our home inparticular has five rooms. A "front" room (which you walk in first), a "middle" room (which you walk into next), a bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom. The ceilings are very high in the rooms except the kitchen. I do not know why the one in the kitchen is lower, but it is. We live on the ground floor and have a bird feeder on one of the windows that a squirrel likes to eat out of sometimes. Our building is old and big.

Nathan

No comments: