Monday, April 03, 2006

Conference

Posting, posting, one, two, three. Wow... it's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG time since I last posted. But then, I've been pretty busy. Last week was crazy because of conferences and then Sarah and Amber were here. It was fun having them here, but they kept me rather busy.

Life is good. I really enjoyed General Conference. I liked going to see the session on Sunday afternoon, but I don't like walking through a bunch of protesters.

Today I signed my contract for next year. Wahoo! I will be teaching fourth grade... most likely anyway. Of course, that is subject to change. But if it changes, I hope I will know sooner, rather than later. I'm just glad that I have a job for next year.

My kids are great. We're all getting antsy for the end of the school year. But it will make me sad because I will miss this group of kids. They really are some fabulous fourth graders.

Not much more to tell. I come to work, work, and then go home. This week we are finishing up our Utah History Unit and our Animal Unit. Next we'll learn about Africa, Islam and Soil. We're reading Pollyanna. And, we're writing fun stories. Oh, and next week is our musical program all about the history of Utah.

Tonight is a ward FHE. (Instead of being in seperate groups, we meet as an entire ward.) We're doing some kind of Easter Relays. That's what the flyer said anyway. So, it'll be interesting. Mindy has to work... so I'll probably just stay here at work until just before seven... and then get food on the way to FHE.

Okay, enough rambling from me.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: