Saturday, April 15, 2006

my week

This past week has been filled with all sorts of fun. On Monday I went to FHE. On Tuesday Tawnia and I watched Gilmore Girls. On Wednesday I worked my final day at Subway (YIPPEE!). On Thursday we went to ballet. And yesterday I went on a fieldtrip with the first grade. We went to Salt Lake City to the Planetarium, where we watched a movie in the dome theater, about the planets. After wandering around there for a little bit, we went to Liberty Park to eat lunch and let the kids play on the huge playground there. Then we went to the Aquarium - or rather the start of the Aquarium. We spent only an hour there, and we saw everything, twice. They're hoping to raise interest and money, so they can build a full size one soon. And then we drove back to the school, right in time for the kids to go home. I went into Tawnia's classroom, and we were out the door half an hour after school got out - probably a record for Tawnia. We came home exhausted from the day, but then we needed some milk to make dinner, so we went to the store for a couple of hours, and got each other stuff for Easter baskets. We came home, put our food away, and then gave each other the Easter baskets. Tawnia got me "The Man in the Iron Mask" and I got her "Narnia." We haven't watched either, because I came home, ate dinner, and then went to bed before 9 o'clock because I was so very tired.

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

We had a field trip yesterday, too. Amity didn't have kids so we were the only ones there and we thought it best to be gone all day. We took the kids to the Gilbert House Discovery Center in Salem and to the carousel. It was a fun day but it wore us all out.

MOM