Saturday, April 22, 2006

My compliments

First, Jared and Michelle I'm so glad that Brooke is doing well after her surgery. I hope this fixes the problem for her and she doesn't have any more problems. It sounds like she was in a wonderful hospital where they try to make things as easy as possible for the kids. I've never heard of them having kids ride big wheels and such into surgery.

Nathan and Amanda, I enjoyed your story. It was lots of fun. I'm waiting impatiently for the next one, but I had to check on the Internet for what happened in Feb 3, 1959. I was 9 years old at the time.

Eric and Laurel, I love the new movie. Why didn't you tell us you put a new one up. I usually check it when I see that you've added Stevie pictures. Has it been on long because I just discovered it today. Stevie's first baseball, how exciting.

Trina and Adam, I am so anxious for Summer to get here. Both your little Summer and the end of the school year so I can have summer vacation and come meet her. Until then give her kisses from Grandma, when she comes.

I hope you are both enjoying your Spring Break, Tawnia and Mindy. Tell us all about your adventures. I know it's not a very long break but before you know it the school year will be over.

Emily, good luck with all your finals. It sounds like you've had a wonderful term and made lots of new friends. I'm glad you'll be able to spend sometime at home before the next term starts.

Clarissa, Thanks for being here for me and for your help around the house. I certainly am enjoying our scripture study time. It took us a little while to get started but now that we're doing it I really look forward to it. We have the best discussions.

I love you Frank and I'm so glad I checked your blood sugar and we're getting that under control. I don't know what I'd do without you and I don't want to find out.

The latest on my leg is that it keeps looking worse and worse. Now it's peeling and starting to ooze. It looks like a very bad burn. My doctor referred me to a vascular surgeon becasue he thinks it's a circulatory problem. I have an appoint with him on Wednesday.

I decided it's time for a new question on the BLOG: What is your home like - the one you live in now? You can also descirbe other homes you've lived in if you like.

No comments: